View Profile JohnnyUtah

199 Movie Reviews

Great animation and voice acting.

I'm going to dock you half a star because because some of the jokes could probably be better. The juri one was on point though. I usually just give people 5 stars to be nice but I'm being ultra critical here because I see great things from you111 and you can only go up from here.

Andobiki responds:

Man that really means a lot from you jeff. I intend to keep improving and make greater things

perfect

maybe the best thing I've ever seen

h2oOtter responds:

Aw thanks Utah sniff liar haha (but your toons were epic in all regard)!

43 Game Reviews

I'm giving this a 5 and have zero guilt. OK

AMAZING! I'M AWESOME

yessir

i love the old lady animations, My one criticism - I feel like there really should be an impact sound of some kind when you hit your burgers etc.it just seems blatantly missing from an otherwise complete game.

Mattster responds:

I knew I forgot something :/ They're there, just not played... Expect to hear them with the update :D

7 Audio Reviews

Thanks Utah !

116 Art Reviews

Amazing as usual

Sabtastic responds:

Your kind words only fuel my obsession for shitty bird puns.

Haha, thanks Jeff!

🤦‍♂️

SandraDRivas responds:

oh Jeff

A true assault on the senses!

I am taken aback by the confidence in the eyes; the beautifully glistening yet confident smirk of inevitable victory.

This is a portrayal of a man that knows true masculinity and confidence and can’t wait to spread his powerful seed to all the women of the universe.

I am in awe. This piece may merely be construed as *fan art* but to the trained eye, it is much, much more. It is a testament to the power of a triumphant spirit and a portrait of a man that is willing to give up everything to reach super god saiyan blue.

I have no doubt YOU will will go GREAT GOLDEN APE in your career. Good luck!

AlexPriceAnim responds:

Thank you!

Hello, I do art for games now

Jeff @JohnnyUtah